Complete this change of address form to update your address with council for a property you own or an animal you own.

If the property is owned by a company or trust, please complete the Company change of address online form.

There are several other sections of council that may need to be contacted separately to update your address. For libraries, please contact your local branch(External link).

To change any other details (e.g. licences, debtors information, etc.) complete a request via MyCouncil(External link).