Company Change of Address / Add an Authority Form

Complete this form to update your address with council and/or add an authority so details can be disclosed for properties owned by a:

  • company
  • super fund or
  • company trustee

This form will override any previous authorisations held in council's records.

To change any other details (e.g. licences, debtors information etc) complete a request via MyCouncil(External link).