Council invited feedback on the proposed amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014, relating to Additional South East Queensland Regional Plan (SEQRP) 2017 Sites and Other Zoning Matters.
The submission period has ended and a consultation report is available.
Note: The proposed amendment was adopted effective from 16 May 2022.
About the amendment
The purpose and general effect of the proposed planning scheme amendment was to:-
- make zoning changes and local plan area boundary changes relating to specific sites located at Bli Bli, Chevallum, Forest Glen, Landsborough and Yandina, in order to:
- respond to changes to the Urban Footprint under the South East Queensland Regional Plan 2017; and
- better reflect existing development approvals or desired future land uses;
- amend local plan provisions, where relevant, to provide more detailed planning outcomes in response to zoning and local plan area boundary changes; and
- amend the growth management boundaries to reflect zoning changes.
The proposed amendment was on public consultation from 2 November to 4 December 2020 (inclusive).
The Public Notice was published on 31 October 2020.
View the proposed amendment
The proposed amendment and explanatory material can be downloaded and viewed below.