Nominations are now closed
Nominations closed 5pm 15 November 2023.
Sunshine Coast Council is committed to ongoing engagement with community members to help support the master planning process for Kulangoor Cemetery and the broader cemetery network. In 2023, Council will appoint a Community Reference Group, to review and support the 2023 Kulangoor Cemetery Master Plan.
Council is seeking up to ten (10) Sunshine Coast residents from diverse backgrounds, interests and age groups on the Community Reference Group.
Membership was open to:
- any community representative who lives on the Sunshine Coast and who is contributing to strengthening the Sunshine Coast cemetery network
- representatives of Government, community groups, organisations, agencies, and service providers who have a focus on provision of cemetery and community services
- specialists and academics on community planning and development on the Sunshine Coast
- Read the Sunshine Coast Council Cemetery Plan 2019-2028 and associated Action Plan
- Review the 2023 Kulangoor Cemetery Master Plan Terms of Reference
- Complete the online nomination form.
Where to from here
Nominations closed 5pm on 15 November 2023.
Monday 2 October 2023
Nomination period opens
Wednesday 15 November 2023
Nomination period closes
Formation of Community Reference Group
Have questions or want to learn more about this project, contact us below:
|Name||Coordinator Cemetery Services|
|Phone||(07) 5459 2300|