Update: The submission period for the proposed amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014, relating to Caloundra Centre Master Plan consultations has ended and a consultation report is now available to view.
The purpose of the proposed planning scheme amendment is to reflect the adopted Caloundra Centre Master Plan (March 2017), and respond to a small number of other matters related to development in the Caloundra Centre, including amendments to:
- the Caloundra Local Plan Area Zone Map (Zone Map ZM45) relating to a small number of specific sites to facilitate delivery of the land use outcomes sought by the Master Plan;
- the Caloundra Local Plan Area Height of buildings and structures overlay map (Overlay Map OVM45H) relating to a large number of sites within the Caloundra Centre;
- the Caloundra Local Plan Precincts Map (Local Plan Map LPM45);
- section 7.2.6 Caloundra local plan code, including Figure 7.2.6A (Caloundra Local Plan Elements);
- the tables of assessment in section 5.5 (Categories of development and categories of assessment – material change of use) and section 5.9 (Categories of development and categories of assessment – local plans, Caloundra local plan); and
- section 9.4.8 Transport and parking code Figures 9.4.8(A) and 9.4.8(C) to reflect proposed new road and public transport routes.
The proposed amendment was on public consultation from 15 October until 9 November 2018 (inclusive).
The Public Notice was published on 13 October 2018.
View the proposed amendment
The proposed amendment documents can be viewed below:
For further information, please contact Council’s Strategic Planning Branch on (07) 5420 8953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.