Council is proposing an amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 referred to as the proposed Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 - Interim Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) Amendment.
The purpose and general effect of the proposed Interim LGIP Amendment is to:
- amend the LGIP maps and Schedules of Work to:
- update the projects listed in the schedule of works which were constructed during the 2016-2021 period; and
- update the currency and relevance of the projects listed in the schedule of works to reflect network planning, timing and costings of projects planned for 2021-2031; and
- address other editorial matters to improve clarity and efficiency of the LGIP.
The proposed amendment is currently on public consultation until 4.30pm Tuesday 1 November 2022.
The Public Notice was published on 1 October 2022.
View the Proposed Amendment
The proposed amendment documents can be viewed below:
- Explanatory Memorandum
- Amendment Instrument
- Review Checklist
- Schedule of Works (SOW) model
- Stormwater Network - Background Information (8 March 2022)
- Sunshine Coast Transport Analysis Technical Note (March 2022)
- Active Transport Network - Background Information
- Background Information for Public Parks Network (March 2022).
A copy of the proposed amendment and supporting material can be viewed and/or purchased at Council’s Development Information Counter in Maroochydore and viewed at Council’s administration buildings in Nambour and Caloundra.
Have your say
Any person may make a written submission to Council on the proposed amendment.
Submissions are to:
- be addressed to the Sunshine Coast Regional Council;
- be in writing and state the name and address of each person making the submission;
- be signed by each person making the submission (unless the submission is made electronically);
- state the grounds of the submission and the facts and circumstances relied on in support of those grounds; and
- be received by Council no later than 4.30pm on Tuesday 1 November 2022.