Council invited feedback on the proposed amendment to the Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 referred to as the Site Specific and Editorial Matters. The submission period ended on 19 December 2022.
The submission period has ended and a consultation report is now available.
About the amendment
The purpose and general effect of the proposed Sunshine Coast Planning Scheme 2014 (Major Amendment) - Site Specific and Editorial Matters, is to:
- amend the zoning, maximum building height, local plan precincts/elements and/or planning scheme provisions relating to specific sites located in the Buderim, Maroochydore/Kuluin, Mooloolaba/Alexandra Headland, Peregian South, Sippy Downs, Woombye and Yandina Local plan areas, to: -
- reflect an existing development approval;
- better reflect existing or desired future land uses;
- respond to Council property-related matters or a Council resolution;
- respond to identified mapping anomalies; and
- address other editorial matters to improve the clarity and efficiency of the planning scheme.
The proposed amendment was subject to public consultation from Monday 21 November 2022 to Monday 19 December 2022 (inclusive).
The Public Notice was published on 19 November 2022.
View the proposed amendment
The proposed amendment and explanatory material can be downloaded and viewed below.
Amendment Instrument - Site Specific and Editorial MattersPDF (7.29 MB)
Explanatory Memorandum - Site Specific and Editorial MattersPDF (8.44 MB)
Information sheet - GeneralPDF (408.93 KB)
Information sheet - BuderimPDF (2.31 MB)
Information sheet - MaroochydorePDF (986.60 KB)
Information sheet - MooloolabaPDF (996.65 KB)
Information sheet - Peregian SpringsPDF (739.97 KB)
Information sheet - WoombyePDF (871.57 KB)
Information sheet - YandinaPDF (1.15 MB)